Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Silly me, I found then! Thank you
Thanks for your reply, Richie. I’m in London and my internet provider is Virgin Media (a huge company over here), but as you say I’ll try different times and also different browsers (I’m currently browsing with Opera).
Regards
Thanks again, Richie. Now it’s all clear!
Regards
Thanks, Richie.
I wasn’t thinking of your materials when I asked this question, but it’s something I’ve read often in other literature.
Expanding on my question, the thing to do then is to say “practice this in different patterns”. For instance, if I am playing a phrase in E major using pattern 1, then practice the same phrase using other patterns, wherever they happen to fall on in the guitar for E major.
To change the key for the phrase, you only need to move the pattern up or down the fretboard to the new key.
Is this right?
Regards
Hi Richie, thanks a lot for the comprehensive answer, I will definitively check out Finale.
Regards
-
AuthorPosts