Vol1 Lessonbook, p29, opus2, last 4bars

Home Forums (Vol1 & 2) PDF Book, Video & Audio Errata Reports Vol1 Lessonbook, p29, opus2, last 4bars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Han Geurtsen
    Participant

lesson book, p29, opus 2, last 4 bars should read (well, at least that is what I hear;-): see attachment.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Richie
      Keymaster

Hi Han,

I’m not sure what you’re hearing but I just checked and I am playing exactly what is written…

Han Geurtsen
        Participant

Hi Richie,

Thank you for your quick check on the playing/notation and swift reply. I’ve listened once again
          to the Opus 02_120.mp3 file AND now also to the Opus 02_85.mp3 file. The latter sounds as written, but with the first one I (still) hear the notes that I added in red colour. They must be the result from the accompaniment.

For educational purposes this is not important of course but my thinking is that, whilst I’m practicing and thus listening in detail, I might as well note any (possible) anamoly to hellp you to further improve your material.

I enjoy your lessons and can’t wait to finish all nine lessons of Volume 1 (and the effect on my playing of course….).

Kind regards,
          Han

Richie
          Keymaster

Thanks Han. I just listened again to the mp3 you mentioned and I can’t hear those notes you mention which makes it strange. I’ve taught these etudes to hundreds of students over the last 6 years and nobody has ever made a comment about hearing something different on the recording, so I’m not sure what you are hearing. It could be the comping but I can’t even hear them in there…Don’t know what else to say…

Han Geurtsen
            Participant

Thanks again for your follow up Richie.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.