Quick question on PDF's

Home Forums (Vol1 & 2) Other Quick question on PDF's

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    guitarplayer007
    Participant

So when we click on the Lesson PDF Downloads for Module 2, is that everything thing we need for that module, or are there videos that have PDF’s under them that we also need to print out?
      I do wish especially for us platinum members that we could just print out the entire books at once.
      thx
      Ken

MR J C GURR
      Participant

I have to agree with Ken here Richie. It really would be so much easier if we could just print out the whole of each course book in one go. I’m discovering that there is a lot of unnecessary overlap between the smaller downloads linked to individual lessons. This is frustratingly time and resource-wasting. Thanks.

Richie
        Keymaster

Initially, I had the PDFs under the individual videos. I am in the process of eliminating that and just having the PDFs in each Module’s download section. Once I do that, their shouldn’t be any overlapping. I will leave up some pdfs under videos that are not included in the books.

Each Module and its videos are representative of each chapter in the books (eg. Module 1 corresponds to Lesson 1 in the Lesson Book).

If you wish to have all the PDFs from the books at once, send me an email with your request and I will send you a link. I just ask that students please focus and do the work for 1 module at a time in the order given, to avoid unnecessary confusion and overwhelm.

Thanks for the feedback!

guitarplayer007
          Participant

Just some feedback….I love this course!!!!

guitarplayer007
            Participant

Did you get my email requesting the PDF’s
              Ken

Richie
              Keymaster

Hi Ken,

I just sent you a link for download!

guitarplayer007
                Participant

I Downloaded it, thanks!!!
                  But definitely going to use the downloads for each module first on the site , but its nice having the books in there entirety .
                  thx
                  ken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.