Questions Re: Membership Expiration, Vol.2, Extra Ear Training Labs

Home Forums (Vol1 & 2) Other Questions Re: Membership Expiration, Vol.2, Extra Ear Training Labs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jazzy Beatle
    Participant

Hey Richie, I’m into my 13th month of membership and it will expire soon. I don’t see any references to Vol.2 yet so I have some questions.

1. How’s Vol.2 coming along?
      2. Will it integrate with the current membership, or will it be separate?
      3. Will you add any more ear training segments (as contemplated) to the current 4 labs?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Jazzy Beatle.
      Richie
      Keymaster

Sorry for the delay to reply. The most recent update of this software is not sending me notifications of new posts.

All memberships are 15 months, so you still have a couple. As far as volume 2, it will be separate from the membership for volume 1. It will cost the same, and last the same period of time.

I am currently half way through getting volume 2 done. It is an inordinate amount of work and I currently have limited help and time. I’m shooting for sometime in February.

As far as ear training is concerned, it’s been the most neglected aspect of the course. The great majority of members don’t even touch it which is a pity. What has your experience been? I could really use some more feedback on the subject to help me decide …maybe I’ll send out a survey.

Jazzy Beatle
        Participant

No problem, Richie, thanks for the reply. I can certainly imagine the amount of work involved, so I’m not surprised it may take longer than anticipated to finish Vol.2.

You sent out an ear training survey before, but the response hasn’t been overwhelming. I’d love to see more segments on the subject, but if it’s just for the benefit of a few and you are overworked as it is, skip it, for the time being anyway. I’ve got ‘EarMaster Pro 6’ I can fall back on as well.

HellhoundsOnMe
          Participant

I was wondering about volume 2. This answers my question. It also gives me something else to look forward to, provided I get past volume 1. I do consider this to be a lifelong journey, as Richie points out in his intro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.