Can’t use BGIS on my smartphone?

Home Forums (Vol1 & 2) PDF Book, Video & Audio Errata Reports Can’t use BGIS on my smartphone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ron Ellison
    Participant

When I log in to the BGIS on my Iphone there’s only the two orientation videos. The normal dashboard isn’t there.
      There’s reviews from members of the course, but the content dispalys one letter at a time vertically in these long yellow lines down to the bottom of the page. If one were to check out the website with their mobile phone they might think the whole site is all messed up.
      anything?

Ron Ellison
      Participant

?

Richie
        Keymaster

Hi Ron,

That’s very strange! I logged on from my phone to check and had no problem viewing everything normally. I also haven’t heard anything from any of the hundreds of members on the site.

What browser are you using? I know that in general Safari tends to always be behind a lot of the changes in WordPress and other internet updates. If that is the case, you might want to try to use Google Chrome or Firefox.

Finally, I strongly recommend that you try to log on from a different phone to see if the problem still persists. If not, that will confirm that it is a browser problem or some other setting on your phone.

Ron Ellison
          Participant

So I tried chrome, didn’t work, but I saw that if I turned my phone sideways then the testimonials came out normal. I had someone else try to login with their phone and she noticed these almost invisible 3 bars to the far right of the select page window and there it all is!
            I didn’t see those bars, I was always tapping right on select page.
            All good now, lol
            Thanks Richie, I’m digging the class and learning quite a bit!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.