Best Time to Begin Arpeggio Frameworks

Home Forums (Vol1 & 2) Arpeggio Frameworks Best Time to Begin Arpeggio Frameworks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick Ketter
    Participant

Hi Richie,
      Having completed Module 3 of Lessons Volume 1, would you recommend moving immediately to the Arpeggio Frameworks prior to starting Module 4? Or should/could they both be done at the same time? Alternatively, is there any downside to postponing the Arpeggio Frameworks until a few more modules have been completed?

Thanks as always!

Richie
      Keymaster

Yes, you can begin on the arp frameworks although you should only do the exercises pertaining to what you’ve covered in the lesson book and workbook. I would recommend getting through module 4 which deals with upper extensions. I say this because most of the exercises you’ll benefit from in the arp frameworks incorporate extensions.

joe bannon
        Participant

richie,

does my volume 1 memebership run concurrently with the arpoeggio frameworks? if i buy the framworks will it end when my volume 1 subscription ends>

im worried i might not have the time to finish volume 1 and the frameworks without another years subscription.

many thanks

joe

Richie
          Keymaster

Joe,

The arpeggio Frameworks add-on does not run concurrently with your Gold membership. It is independent and runs for a year starting on the day you purchased it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.